Discover Top PayPal Casinos in Ireland
PayPal is one of the most used e-wallets in the world. Of course, it is also popular in the gambling industry. Irish players can use this method for deposits and withdrawals because gambling is legal in Ireland. Unfortunately, not all online casinos accept PayPal because the requirements to receive approval are very strict. On the other hand, only the best trustworthy operators can pass the approval process and integrate this payment method. So, if you choose a PayPal Irish casino, you can trust it.
On this page, you will see the list of PayPal casinos in Ireland, find a guide on using PayPal for casino payments, PayPal advantages and disadvantages, and other helpful information. Keep on reading and make a step towards your successful gambling experience.
How We Find And Review Paypal Casinos
GamblingLab.net is created to provide players from Ireland with honest independent reviews and helpful information. Our goal is to help gamblers find and choose a casino that fits you. Our team evaluates several essential criteria when writing reviews:
- Online casino reputation. We check players’ complaints, testimonials and reviews to make sure this is a trustworthy brand.
- Licenses. Brands holding a license need to follow the regulator’s rules and requirements. This way, players are protected, and the results of every bet will be fair.
- Games and providers. Is there a good choice of slots? Does a brand feature a live games section? What about table games? We make sure you will have what to choose from.
- Payments. We will tell you about withdrawal limits and times. Here we also check what payment methods except PayPal are available.
- Promotions. We evaluate casino offers and bonus terms and conditions.
- Other details. Our team contacts support, checks playing with mobile, and evaluates player’s experience.
How to Use PayPal in Online Casinos
Payments with PayPal are fast, secure, and convenient. Follow our guide to make deposits and withdrawals:
- If you still do not have a PayPal wallet, create an account on the official site, and put some money on it.
- Choose an online casino that accepts PayPal from the list on this page and sign up.
- Go to the deposit page on casino site, and choose PayPal as a deposit method. Follow the instructions you see on the screen.
- Whenever you want to to cash out your winnings, check the limits first. After that, go to the payment section, and choose PayPal as a withdrawal method.
Sounds easy? You will also be impressed with withdrawal speed. It mostly depends on how fast the casino processes cash-out requests. As soon as it is approved, the money will be in your wallet lightning fast.
PayPal Advantages and Disadvantages
Being one of the top e-wallets in the world science 1998, PayPal as a casino payment method has a lot of advantages:
- Security. Your transactions with PayPal are safe. For over 20 years, the company has had a perfect reputation.
- The strict approval process for gambling operators. Only the best and trustworthy casinos accept PayPal.
- Easy to use and features fast withdrawals. It takes only a few minutes to create a PayPal wallet and connect it to your bank card.
- You can use PayPal not only for casino deposits and withdrawals but for any online purchases.
As with any other payment option, PayPal has some disadvantages:
- Not all casinos accept PayPal because of the complicated approval process.
- PayPal takes fees up to 3,4% for cross-border transactions and currency conversions. You need to look through the information attentively and make some calculations before you use this e-wallet.
Of course, Irish players also have some other casino payment methods to choose from, including:
- Bank Transfer. This is the most traditional method, it is safe and reliable, but transactions take a lot of time.
- Bitcoin. 100% anonymous, safe, and easy to use way to make deposits and withdrawals.
- Other e-wallets (Neteller or Skrill). Same as PayPal, other e-wallets might have some fees, but transactions are impressively fast. You will have a good choice of casinos accepting Neteller and Skrill.
- Pay by phone. Irish gamblers can make deposits using phone calls or SMS messages.
- Paysafe card. This is a pre-paid payment option available only for deposits. Use a code from the voucher, and the money will be transferred to your casino account balance.