Neteller Casinos in Ireland Reviewed at GamblingLab.net
Neteller is one of the leading e-wallets used for online payments around the world. Moreover, it is one of the most popular payment methods for casino deposits and withdrawals. The company was founded in 1999 and has gained leading positions among online payment methods. It supports 26 currencies, is easy to use with any device, and is safe.
If you are already using Neteller, you might be looking for Neteller casinos in Ireland. We already made a list of top brands for you. Pick a Neteller online casino from this page, and enjoy your gambling experience. Keep on reading to find out how to make a casino deposit with Neteller, what other deposit methods you can use, and what are Neteller’s advantages and misses.
How We Review Neteller Casinos
Our team of casino industry experts and experienced players aims to provide you with helpful and honest information that will help you enjoy your gambling experience and win. We write independent casino reviews based on several criteria. We regularly update the list of casinos and add new brands worthy of your attention. When evaluating Neteller casinos, we check:
- Licences. A casino licence is a guarantee of fair play and honest results. We check if a Neteller casino holds a current licence and accepts players from Ireland before we include it in the list.
- Games. How many titles does a game collection include? Are there table games or only slots? Is there a live casino? What providers are there? We check this information on the official site and provide you with details.
- Bonuses. First of all, we review no deposit bonuses and welcome offers. It is also essential if a casino has promotions for regular players and any loyalty program and special offers. Our experts check bonus terms to ensure that they are fair.
- Payments. Of course, speaking about Neteller casinos, we check if you can make deposits and withdrawals using Neteller. But we also analyze other payment options and overall conditions like payment limits and withdrawal processing time.
- Customer support. We contact support and check how fast the managers respond. We give you information on ways of reaching the support team.
- Website design. Is a website easy to use, and is it user-friendly? Can you play using your smartphone or tablet (both Android and iOS)? You will find the answers in our reviews.
How to Make Deposit and Withdrawals with Neteller in Online Casinos?
If you haven’t tried Neteller yet, here are a few steps that will help you to start using it as a casino payment option:
- Create an account on Neteller’s official website. You will need to think of a username and password. After that, confirm your email address by clicking the link on a verification email you receive.
- Now log into your account, and put money on Neteller wallet using one of the 40 deposit methods.
- Choose a Neteller casino from this page and sign up.
- Go to the payment page, choose Neteller as a payment method, and follow the instructions to make a deposit and start playing!
Pros and Cons of Using Neteller
Every payment option has advantages and disadvantages. Let’s discuss Neteller in more detail.
- Much faster withdrawals compared to traditional methods like bank cards. Typically, you will receive your money within 48 hours after placing a withdrawal request.
- Easy to use with any device. You do not need to memorise any complicated details. Your login and password are enough to access the account.
- Safety and security thanks to encryption protocols used.
- Special promotions are available for deposits made with Neteller. You can benefit from these extra offers.
- Fees up to 2,5% when putting money into your Neteller wallet and cashing out.
- Not available in every casino. While many Irish casinos accept Neteller, it’s not available in all the online casinos. You are recommended to check the information on the official website before you sign up.
Neteller Alternatives for Players from Ireland
Now when you know Neteller’s pros and cons, you might wonder what other payment methods Irish players can use. Here are the most common options:
- Bitcoin. 100% anonymous, safe, and easy to use method. The only disadvantage is that the Bitcoin exchange rate might change unpredictably, so you need to catch the moment to benefit from the exchange rate.
- Pay by Phone. Irish players can use SMS or phone calls to deposit in an online casino.
- PayPal is one more e-wallet you can use for casino deposits and withdrawals and connect it directly to your bank account.
- Bank Transfer is a traditional deposit method. It is reliable and secure, but it takes time and has some fees.
- Paysafe Card is a prepaid option featuring security. You can pay using a mobile app or PC.
- Skrill is an e-wallet offering fast payments and special promotions. You can use it on any device.